Terror sympathizers are being emboldened by the lack of resolve of our leaders. Most would think that the arrest of 3 Al Jazeera journos (PR arm Muslim Brotherhood) for allegedly operating a drone from a park in Paris, is a hoax. But it's by no means certain they were the only ones conducting reconnaissance flights.
Paris drone sightings.
Three Al-Jazeera journalists have been arrested for flying a drone in Paris after French capital was put on terror alert because remote control gadgets had been seen flying over landmarks.
- The reporters were allegedly operating the drone from a suburban park.
- There is no suggestion they were involved in a recent spate of sightings. Meaning, their may be others, also conducting test flights.
- Unmanned aircraft were seen flying over tourist hotspots in French capital.
- Appeared in 'at least' five locations in the city in early hours of Monday.
- Security officials were unable to catch the operators of the drone aircraft.
- Civilian drones are thought a serious security risk and are banned in Paris.
The privately operated drone, a new security threat: Islamists are destroying Liberty.