After the Charlie Hebdo massacre in Paris there's new momentum for a Counter Jihad movement in Europe. As we have seen with Pegida, the political culture of Europe is almost entirely collectivist. Therefore Europeans easily fall into the trap of ethnic nationalism. Here are some suggestions to put Counter Jihadism on an individualist footing.
I repeat here what I thought will make the anti-Islamist movement in Europe successful:
— COPTIC NATIONALISM (@DioscorusBoles) January 15, 2015
- It must become a middle-class, mainstream movement.
- It must challenge the evil in Islam intellectually.
- It must not confuse Islam with the ordinary Muslims.
- It must challenge Muslim Apologists and the Liberal Left that beds the Islamists and defends them.
- It must look at itself as the true liberal - liberals that defend freedom against Islamism.
@DioscorusBoles I agree completely (assuming that with 'muslim apologists' you include the ulema). You know #SnouckHurgronje ?
— Frans Groenendijk (@frgroenendijk) January 15, 2015